Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Empty
PostSubject: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Hello !
Here P ¤ Rail, to serve you.
I was recently interested in shinys hunters, by Marinette which spoke to me about it. I am thus French. I have three shinys, Nosféralto ( Golbat) and Mascaïman ( Sandile), met everything them two at random as well as Héricendre ( Cyndaquil) at the end of about 1400 resets. It was my first hunt by resets.
My English is a little bad, I am sorry about it. I shall ask you to excuse me on this fact.
Other than that, I am fourteen years old, I am one meter seventy three and I do not really know what to say about the other one =/
It is the first time when I join on an English forum. I hope to be welcomed well there =)

Good Bye !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Yay Railou, welcome o/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Welcome hope you enjoy it here!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Welcome to SHC, P¤Rail! Congrats on those shinies!

I hope you enjoy the site and participate in some of the races!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forums! Hope your time here is great!
Back to top Go down
Willheart

Willheart

PostSubject: Re: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Thanks to all!
Oh, I forgot to mention that Sandile and that Cyndaquil evolved, they became of beautiful Krookodile and Typhlosion shinies.
Only Golbat has not evolved yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.   P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P¤Rail, a new ShinyHunter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Users Zone :: Introducing-
Jump to: