Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you do while hunting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willheart

Willheart

What do you do while hunting? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do while hunting?   What do you do while hunting? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Hunting can be a very tedious task, do you do anything while looking for shiny Pokemon?

Personally I watch TV, especially shows on my computer. I go to a website called PokemonEpisode.org and watch season after season of Pokemon. :B

I'm currently on season two, the Orange Island League, and it really helps to watch it while hunting the boring stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while hunting?   What do you do while hunting? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm

I just started watching Twitch.tv. I can't say I would hunt well doing a RE, but for SR and MM I can still watch and check the data screens easily. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while hunting?   What do you do while hunting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 pm

I listen to music. Usually Metallica, or I will just go on Pokemon Online whilst hatching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while hunting?   What do you do while hunting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

I usually listen to music or watch some TV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while hunting?   What do you do while hunting? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:58 pm

I listen music, play with my ferret, eat something or talk with my friends on skype xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while hunting?   What do you do while hunting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do while hunting?
Page 1 of 1