Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... we meet again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So... we meet again. Empty
PostSubject: So... we meet again.   So... we meet again. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Hellos to all. First of all I would like to say I am happy to see and be invited to join Willeh's site! Anyhow... I am pretty sure I have seen all of you on SHU but to those of you I have not I look forward to meeting you soon.

I have been hunting for a few years now. Started in Emerald and have loved it since. Games I normally hunt on these days include SoulSilver and White, though I did just complete Emerald's story I am not sure I want to hunt on that game. My last shiny as of this post was a couple months back, Oct 6th. Since then I have not found a single despite tons of time spent playing. Look forward to participating in races and monthly themed hunts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... we meet again.   So... we meet again. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Welcome to SHC =D
Hope you get a shiny soon ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... we meet again.   So... we meet again. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Hello hope you enjoy SHC!!
Back to top Go down
Willheart

Willheart

PostSubject: Re: So... we meet again.   So... we meet again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 am

Thanks for joining FO, I hope you have a wonderful time here. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... we meet again.   So... we meet again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Welcome to SHC, FO! I hope you'll enjoy the competitions here and end your shiny drought soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... we meet again.   So... we meet again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... we meet again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Users Zone :: Introducing-
Jump to: