Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello fellow shiny hunters!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow shiny hunters!!   Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello everyone you should remember my for SHU my username there is the same so ya... no offence to SHU but I quite like this forum more!!! Great job Willheart!! I hope to have a lot of fun in this forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow shiny hunters!!   Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Welcome to Shiny Hunters Central, TurtleJoe! We're going to be having lots of races and competitions coming up, and I hope you join in! If you have any questions about the site, shiny hunting, or anything else, feel free to ask me or Willheart - we'd be more than happy to help you out!

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow shiny hunters!!   Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Thanks I intend to enter all of the race and competitions!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow shiny hunters!!   Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 am

Welcome to Shiny Hunters Central! =]
Back to top Go down
Willheart

Willheart

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow shiny hunters!!   Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Wow thanks so much that's very flattering! I wish good luck to you in further competitions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow shiny hunters!!   Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow shiny hunters!!   Hello fellow shiny hunters!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow shiny hunters!!
Page 1 of 1