Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January 2012 Monthly Quest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

January 2012 Monthly Quest! Empty
PostSubject: January 2012 Monthly Quest!   January 2012 Monthly Quest! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:26 pm

January means a new Monthly Quest! Since nobody finished last month, we're going to try moving it down to two targets this time. Wink

January Quest 2012:

1) Obtain a shiny starter (Welcome to the new year!)
2) Obtain an Ice-type shiny (A Winter Wonderland!)

Like the Yearly Quest, these can be done in any order. The shinies must be obtained by yourself, and no chaining or hacking is allowed.

At the end of the each month, you get to pick which quest and objective you want each shiny to count for. Each shiny can only count for one, so pick carefully!

Good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 Monthly Quest!   January 2012 Monthly Quest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm

SHINY!! Yay I finally found my 2012 shiny!! Unfortunately it's another Cyndaquil but the hunt was really fast, 6246 Starters seen. I am going to keep hunting the starters until I get the other two. This is for Obtain a shiny starter (welcome to the new year) Here is the vid's I had to have two parts!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 Monthly Quest!   January 2012 Monthly Quest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Congrats! For this, you receive both a score point and a prize point, as well as an awesome shiny! Very Happy

You're in first place for the monthly quest! Just one more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 Monthly Quest!   January 2012 Monthly Quest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 2012 Monthly Quest!
Page 1 of 1