Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello guys, I'm french. Yeah, it's cool xD
Seriously, I'm a french female shiny hunter, I don't write english very well, but if you understand me, it's perfect. So, sorry for errors in my text xD

I'm a shinyhunter since 2007, I have the first french shiny pokemon in the Gen IV (from shinyhunters forum), it was a cute Pachirisu and I love her ! After, I had a shiny treecko in my emerald version, but we talked about a "bug" in this version at the moment. After, I used RNG in this version to have a lot of shinies, and finally I apologise. In 2009, pokemon platinum is here, and I decided to SR the OF Giratina. After OVER 9000 : ~6000 SR, I got it, with the master ball, 'cause I was very scared °°". And shinies cames 1 per 1, I got a total of 20 shinies 1/8192, and a fully box of PR's shinies. But I'm not a lucky shiny hunter, 'cause I pass regulary the "limits". My swampert cames after 35000 SR, my 2nd treecko (evolves into a Grovyle) after 30000 SR, my charizard after 24000 SR... And actually, a shiny dratini who can't come after 75 000 x 5 SR (yeah, game corner), and I don't count anymore. I hate him/her so much <3
Well, the shiny hunter presentation is finished, so I'm Marine, I'm 16 and I'm from France o/ I like dogs, my ferret, sleep, eat, and I think I speak correctly english... Or maybe not ! xD

I think this topic is in the good place... And, WHAT TIME IS IT for you ? 'Cause it's 19:29 here, when I write this message xD
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey Marinette!! Hope you really like the forum!! Also the time where I am is currently 13:47!
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks dude, 6 hours x_x"
I look all the topics in first time ! I can't translate very well, but I understand the most important.
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey Marinette, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the site and have lots of luck in your shiny hunts! Smile

It's 2:36 PM (14:36) over here.

~Marinette~ wrote:
OVER 9000

Haha! Very Happy

Wow, you've had some really long hunts. Hope you have better luck! I don't know if I could stand 75,000...
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:40 am

Hi there Marinette! Nice to meet you.

I'm just curious to know, where'd you get your shiny card done from? Its different from the normal ones AND ITS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am

Heheh, it's my own card model Very Happy Thanks !
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 pm

I have to agree - your card is awesome! Did you draw those sprites yourself? I've never seen Pokemon styled like that before!
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Those sprites are not my creation, I took these on deviantart or on this link : http://amethystsprites.webs.com/
But I modify colors to have the shiny color. I can make your SH card if you want, go PM me for that xD
Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:41 pm

~Marinette~ wrote:
OVER 9000 :

I see what you did there. teehee. i took an arrow to the knee before i got over 9000 srs.

Anyways, welcome, hope you have a good time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi guys =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys =D   Hi guys =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Users Zone :: Introducing-
Jump to: