Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I herd u leik shinez?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I herd u leik shinez? Empty
PostSubject: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 am

Hi everyone, I'm menonabhi123, menon in short. You might know me from Serebii or SHU, where I go by the same name.

I began shiny hunting from late June this year, so I'm kinda new to this. Nevertheless, I do have quite a few shinies since then.

I saw this site's banner on G-Money's profile on Serebii (well advertised G! Wink), so I decided to check it out. So here I am! Feel free to ask me anything!
Back to top Go down
Willheart

Willheart

PostSubject: Re: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Hey Menon, thanks so much for joining! Glad to see the ads are working, have a wonderful time! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Welcome to the site, abhi!! Hope you enjoy Shiny Hunters Central!

menonabhi123 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm menonabhi123, menon in short.

menon, abhi, 123, abc, nabhi, onabhi1, meno... Shocked

menonabhi123 wrote:
well advertised G! Wink

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:20 am

menonabhi123 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm menonabhi123, menon in short.

G-Money wrote:
menon, abhi, 123, abc, nabhi, onabhi1, meno... Shocked

hehe call me anything you want Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 am

Welcome to the forum, Menon. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Welsome to the forum, looks like you got a quite a bit of shinys in your banner, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:46 am

Cutty wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Menon. Smile

Thank you!

Kantomasta wrote:
Welsome to the forum, looks like you got a quite a bit of shinys in your banner, Very Happy

Thanks! Yeah I've been at it for more than 6 months, with a few vacations from college now and then, so I get a lot of time to hunt Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I herd u leik shinez?   I herd u leik shinez? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I herd u leik shinez?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Users Zone :: Introducing-
Jump to: