HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

UmbreonXK says Hai!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: UmbreonXK says Hai!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Hello shiny hunters and adorers! I am UmbreonXK, AquaRegisteel on Serebii.

My first shiny...It was back in Platinum (Didn't start playing pokemon until 2009). I randomly explored Mt. Coronet, and I recall running into a Shiny Graveler. I knew what a shiny was, and I caught it instantly. I was shell shocked. And a year later, I happened to find a shiny Bronzong by accident. Since those two shinies, I have been intrigued by them. I've read tales and stories of shiny hunting and finding, watched videos and congratulated many. Now, I also found a shiny Lillipup in September, on the 12th I believe. Since then, I have wandered in Pinwheel Forest and Chargestone Cave, looking for shinies and giving up after a mere 400 encounters. I tried to MM a Drought Vulpix, and put that on hold. So, I hope I have fun here, and encounter great new shinies!

Sorry for a big intro, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you, and I hope to find more shiny challenges to attempt!
Back to top Go down
Willheart

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Hello Umbreon, I'm Willeh. :3 Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have fun in the competitions, it's just getting new members that's the current challenge. Good luck with all your hunts!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Shiny Card:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you very much! Good Luck with your hunts too *Sprinkles Good Luck Dust Frantically*. I'll advertise SHC as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Willheart

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank you! For both the luck and advertising. In the advertising section of the forum there's a thread there that has a few ways you can advertise. Just don't pick the youtube one just yet, since I have to fix the video. :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Shiny Card:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

Welcome to SHC, UmbreonaXK! I hope you enjoy the site and participate in some of the upcoming competitions - have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 am

Hi and welcome to SHC UmbreonaXK!! This is a really awesome forum so hope you have fun here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Welcome to SHC! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   

Back to top Go down

UmbreonXK says Hai!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Users Zone :: Introducing-