Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UmbreonXK says Hai!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UmbreonXK says Hai! Empty
PostSubject: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Hello shiny hunters and adorers! I am UmbreonXK, AquaRegisteel on Serebii.

My first shiny...It was back in Platinum (Didn't start playing pokemon until 2009). I randomly explored Mt. Coronet, and I recall running into a Shiny Graveler. I knew what a shiny was, and I caught it instantly. I was shell shocked. And a year later, I happened to find a shiny Bronzong by accident. Since those two shinies, I have been intrigued by them. I've read tales and stories of shiny hunting and finding, watched videos and congratulated many. Now, I also found a shiny Lillipup in September, on the 12th I believe. Since then, I have wandered in Pinwheel Forest and Chargestone Cave, looking for shinies and giving up after a mere 400 encounters. I tried to MM a Drought Vulpix, and put that on hold. So, I hope I have fun here, and encounter great new shinies!

Sorry for a big intro, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you, and I hope to find more shiny challenges to attempt!
Back to top Go down
Willheart

Willheart

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Hello Umbreon, I'm Willeh. :3 Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have fun in the competitions, it's just getting new members that's the current challenge. Good luck with all your hunts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you very much! Good Luck with your hunts too *Sprinkles Good Luck Dust Frantically*. I'll advertise SHC as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Willheart

Willheart

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank you! For both the luck and advertising. In the advertising section of the forum there's a thread there that has a few ways you can advertise. Just don't pick the youtube one just yet, since I have to fix the video. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

Welcome to SHC, UmbreonaXK! I hope you enjoy the site and participate in some of the upcoming competitions - have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 am

Hi and welcome to SHC UmbreonaXK!! This is a really awesome forum so hope you have fun here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Welcome to SHC! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UmbreonXK says Hai!   UmbreonXK says Hai! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UmbreonXK says Hai!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Users Zone :: Introducing-
Jump to: