Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuzlocke and Lets Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willheart

Willheart

Nuzlocke and Lets Players  Empty
PostSubject: Nuzlocke and Lets Players    Nuzlocke and Lets Players  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:11 am

With the growing number of Pokemon nuzlocke and lets plays, have you seen any on YT? If so, who are they? Are they your favorite? If so, who! And why? I'll start us off.

I just recently started watching Nuzlocke runs and Lets Plays, simply because they're interesting and I learn loads about playing Pokemon. I'm a good Pokemon player indeed, but there's just so much to learn still its truly amazing.

Anyway my favorite lets players are Lueroi and Haydunn. Lueroi is very calming to watch while as Haydunn makes me laugh myself to tears. Both very good Pokemon Lets Players, so if you're bored then it doesn't hurt to check them out.

For nuzlockes I've been watching a fellow member of the forum doing a HG/SS run. Nakashima is very good at her nuzlocke walkthrough, and I felt sad that her Victreebell had to die. xD PokemonJourneyHD is also a good nuzlocke runner, as they are playing a hacked version of Black, so much so that some of the aspects of the hack I kinda wished were in the real Pokemon Black and White.

So again if you have a favorite nuzlocke or lets player, tell us! :3
Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke and Lets Players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke and Lets Players    Nuzlocke and Lets Players  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks for the lovely compliment on my Nuzlocke run Willeh! Really sad Vine died indeed.. He'll never be forgotten..

My favorite LP'er is MunchingOrange, loved his LP of pokemon Black and White, didnt like it when that finished. It was so good!

As for Nuzlocke.. I dont really have a favorite, I watch a bunch of them. Though the one that I think deserves more attention, is ElegantEnsue. He's just starting out but is doing a great job!
Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke and Lets Players
Page 1 of 1